Creativity in groups
- Cognitive diversity enhances team problem solving capabilities
- Creativity emerges from networks rather than individuals.
- Decontextualize ideas to make them new
- Garbage in, garbage out.
- Ideas are constellations
- Ideas are networks
- Ideas are remixes
- Knowledge work means transforming old ideas into new ones
- Spend more time in the problem space
- Fostering serendipity
- Intuition is not innate and may be cultivated
- Innovation thrives in open environments
- Knowledge is a compounding investment
- Design environments to facilitate behaviours