- how-to-improve-intuition - Blog post on honing intuition
- Intuition is not innate and may be cultivated - Intuition is a skill that can be honed like any other
- Knowing is not the same as understanding - Knowing about something does not mean one has mastery over the information they have available to them.
Perspective and intuition
- Sensemaking articulates new perspectives and frames for understanding the world around us - Sensemaking as a potential practice for improving intuition.
- Experientialism suggests that truth is relative to our interactions with the world - Experientialism's premise is that truth is relative to conceptual systems that must undergo continuous revision against available data. We understand the world through our interactions.